Attentive Home Care strives to enhance the quality of life for our clients through the provision of personalized and supportive non-medical home care services in the comfort of their own home. Attentive Home Care serves the greater Philadelphia Region and has provided services to Participants residing in Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Chester and Buck Counties. We have served clients in Bryn Mawr, Philadelphia, Broomall, Drexel Hill, Lansdowne, Sharon Hill, Clifton Heights, Swarthmore, Penn Valley, Wynnewood, Narberth, Lafayette Hill, King of Prussia and Wallingford.
“The mission of Attentive Home Care is to enhance the independence and quality of life for seniors, and the physically and intellectually challenged by providing them with compassionate and affordable home care services in the comfort of their own homes. “
Who We Are:
Attentive Home Care is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and is a contract provider for the Office of Long Term Living and the Office of Developmental Programs which are program offices of the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (formally known as the Department of Public Welfare).
Attentive Home Careis operated by an experienced, compassionate team of Social Workers, Home and Community Based Service Professionals, Direct Support Staff, Certified Nurse Aides (CNA) and Skills Tested Personal Care Attendants who strive daily to provide exceptional quality care to seniors and physically and intellectually challenged individuals.
Attentive Home Careconducts FBI, Child Abuse and PA criminal background checks on all of our Caregivers to ensure that your loved one will be safe while receiving competent care at home. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Attentive Home Care carries general liability insurance coverage.
Attentive Home Care is located in Upper Darby, PA in Delaware County and is a Division of Multicultural Community Family Services (MCFS), a vibrant non-profit social service organization entering its 13th year. MCFS provides home care (through Attentive Home Care), counseling, educational, job readiness, and recreational services to a diverse group of individuals, children, older youths and families. For more information on MCFS, visit our website at www.mcfsorg.com.
Why Attentive Home Care Services?
- Because WE Care
- Our Rates are Affordable – Manageable home care costs
- Our Personalized Service Plans- Plans are made with our Participants and their families to ensure they incorporate the best ways to serve you
- We are available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
- We are licensed, bonded and insured
- We provide a free initial visit home care assessment with a Licensed Nurse or a Master Level Social Worker.
- Our management team includes nursing personnel
- Our Home Care Aides are Certified and Experienced
- All of our Home Care Aides have successfully passed FBI, Child Abuse and Pennsylvania Criminal Background Checks