HOW TO ACCQUIRE NON-MEDICAL HOME CARE SERVICES FROM AHC
- Call AHC office to inquire about services offered
- Schedule an initial, in-home visit and daily living skills assessment
- Select service options and desired schedule with a schedule coordinator.
- If desired, you may interview selected home care aide caregiver.
- You interview and choose the caregiver that best fits your needs and the personality of your loved one.
- Upon choosing your home care aide caregiver, AHC will create a personalized service plan that meets your needs and your budget.
- Service begins with the signing of the home care service contract.
- AHC will provide ongoing supervision of home care aide and monitoring of home care services to ensure the delivery of outstanding home care services and consumer satisfaction.
SCHEDULING BLOCKS FOR SERVICES*
Daytime (2 hours minimum)
Nighttime Awake (8 hours minimum)
12-hours - Overnight (with 8 hours sleep)
24-hours - Live In (with 8 hour sleep)
Time and a half for the following:
♦ Christmas Eve/Day
♦ New Year's Eve/Day
♦ Memorial Day
♦ July 4th
♦ Labor Day
Attentive Home Care is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days per week. During holidays, evening and weekend hours, office phones are routed to a 24 hours a day Live, Administrator-on-Call.
*Attentive Home Care will make every attempt to maintain flexibility on scheduling and pricing for our Participants.
PA Department of Aging Waiver Programs
Attentive Home Care is an approved Pennsylvania Department of Aging Waivers Program Provider for the following Waivers:
- Aging Waiver
- Independence Waiver
- Commcare Waiver
- Attendant Care Waiver/ACT 150
- OBRA Waiver
Home and Community-Based Waiver Programs make it possible for eligible Pennsylvanians to continue to live in their homes and communities with support and services.
Who is eligible for Pa Waiver Services?
♦ Be a resident of Pennsylvania
♦ Be a U.S. citizen or a qualified Non-citizen
♦ Have a Social Security Number
♦ Individuals 60 or older
♦ Require the level of care of a nursing home
♦ Choose community based services rather than a Nursing Home.
♦ Individuals age 18-59
♦ Physical Disability expected to last more that 12 months
Examples: Chronic Asthma, Heart/Kidney problems,
Diabetes, Cancer, Stroke, paraplegic, Parkinson’s disease, etc
♦ Individuals age 18 and older
♦ Traumatic Brain Injury
♦ Eligible for specialized rehabilitation facility services
♦ Cannot be ventilator dependent
ATTENDANT CARE/ACT 150 WAIVER
♦ Individuals age 18-59
♦ Have a physical disability
♦ Able to manage and direct your own care and supervise your own attendants
♦ Able to manage your own financial and legal affairs
♦ Individual 18-59
♦ Developmental Disability which occurred before age 22
♦ Disability is likely to continue indefinitely