Those interested in working for Attentive Home Care as Direct Support Professionals must come in person to our office located at 7016 Terminal Square | Suite 4A, Upper Darby, PA 19082. Applications are accepted on Tuesdays and Friday, 9:30 am – 2 pm.
Required documents for employment:
- Child Abuse Clearance (PA ChildLine)
- PA State Criminal Clearance
- FBI Clearance (if you have resided in PA for less than 2yrs)
- Physical Exam with 2-Part PPD test or Chest Xray or Blood test for TB
- Identification Card (Driver’s License or PA State ID Card)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Work Authorization (Green Card, I-94 card, US Citizenship or US Birth Certificate)
- Professional References (3)
- Personal References (2)
- Copy of Certified Nurse’s Aide Certificate and/or License
- Copy of Home Care Aide Certificate
Benefits of working for AHC:
- Starting pay of $12.00/hr.
- Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
Attentive Home Care carries the following insurances for its staff and administrators:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Sexual Misconduct
- Workers Compensation Insurance
Get Connected With Us!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for queries and other concerns. We will try to respond to them as soon as we can.