Helping support your independence at home, whether recovering from an illness or aging in place
Self-care tasks can be challenging for people with disabilities and older adults who have health conditions that can hinder them to perform their personal care tasks. That is why, here at Attentive Home Care, we make sure the needs of our clients and their families are met daily. Their comfort and convenience are what matter to us, especially for individuals recovering from an illness and those who would want to age in place.
The following are our personal care services:
- Bathing (Bed bath, Sponge bath, Tub bath) & Showering
- Oral/Mouth Care, Brushing Teeth, and Denture Care
- Dressing & Grooming (Skin Care, Comb, or Brush Hair)
- Change Adult Briefs
- Incontinence Care and Assistance with Urinal, Commode, & Bedpan
- Ambulation, Transfers, and Stand-by Support
- Self-administered Medication Reminders
- Monitoring of Vital Signs, such as Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse, and Respiration
- Maintaining Daily Activity Documentation Log
Get Connected With Us!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for queries and other concerns. We will try to respond to them as soon as we can.